Hello Fellow Crafters...
I was so happy this weekend because my hubby and I got all of the Christmas decorations neatly packed away.  Well, almost everything.  Our lights are dangling from the eaves of our house, but the weather has been so frigid that we (mostly hubby) haven't been able to take them down.  So, Rob carried box after box up to the attic, he rolled the stairs back, put the last screw in our attic thingy, and suddenly I realized the ornaments I made the kids were downstairs quietly sitting on my craft room table.  Don't you just love when you breath a sigh of relief because everything has been put away only to discover one or two things were left behind?
I make a family ornament  every year.  I really loved how these turned out.  They sparkle beautifully as they catch the light, but I have to say making the deers' wire antlers took a great deal of time.  Well here is how they turned out...



Please feel free to leave a comment down below if you have any questions about the materials I used.
Happy crafting,
~Michelle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts